miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

Toy Story 3 a really funny film


Hi today I going to speak you about my favorite film. Fine, in first semester I write about “Legally Blondie” because is so funny and I laugh very much alls times that I see it. But this year I have seeing other film that I liked and loved it, this is an animated film “Toy Story 3”. This film is set in the period of today and I liked it because remember my infancy. This was premiere in middle of this year and I watched it in cinema with my classmate and friend Kaviria.

The film is about toys and like their must confront their reality because they think that their owner don`t remember and don`t like to his older toys. The main character is Andy, who now is seventeen years old and is preparing to leave his house to go to University. In this moment the principal toys: Woody, Jessie, Buzz Lightyear, a plastic tyrannosaurus rex, a piggy called Hamm, Slinky dog, Miss and Mister Potatoes Head, a horse toy called Bullseye and others more decide to go to the day-care center (also go a Barbie that was a toy of sister`s Andy). The place is Sunnyside Daycare Center and there the toys must fight against the badnesses of Bear Lotso that is really bad. In this place this toys are very happy at beginning but then they to realize that something is not good here, and happen that all place is under the mafia of the Lotso Bear and Woody `toys together the toys of Daycare Center fight for their lives inside of this place.

Finally the toys return to Andy's house and Andy decided give its to a girl “Bonnie” Then together with Bonnie, Andy plays with his toys one more time before he leaves for University. And in the end when Andy says Good bye to his toys, is very sad and I put myself to cry because I was much commoved.

4 comentarios:

  1. I just can say...... I LOVE TOY STORY 3!!!!!!!


    really, this is a very very very very good film.. I like so much because is very lovely and when I saw this movie in the cinema with my boyfriend...I stayed crying a lot of scenes of the films because is very sad but is beautiful, funny, lovely and cool!

    congratulations about your choice!
    kisses for you my friend

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this is a nice and funny movie...

    I saw Toy Story 3 in the cinema, and I cried xD
    You made a good choice!

    I see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've never seen this movie!
    It is a pity! apparently is very entertaining ..

    Good choice ...
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar