martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

My Favourite Band!


Really now I haven´t a favorite musical band or a singer that I could say that is like an idol for me, in fact, I never have been in a concert in my life. But if there was a musical group that I liked when I was a student at school that was RBD, a band composed by five members: Dulce María, Anahi, Maite, Christopher, Christian and Alfonso . I started watching the first season when I was in octave grade, this soap opera was very funny for me and I liked much their songs.

In my school alls girls loved this group too and during breaks the school´s radio only played songs of RBD.

Their songs are very romantics and if you listen the songs you will realized that some of them have very deeps letters like “Aún hay algo”, “Enséñame”, “Empezar desde cero” and others more.

My favourite song is “No pares” sung only by Dulce María, because is a song that speaks about you must fight for your freedom for that nobody takes is, and the chorus says the importance of dream, exactly the first part of chorus is in the title of the song “Nonever never to dream” and in my case I am very dreamer.

In 2008 this band finished with many albums and tours around the world and... Yes! I was very sad L

6 comentarios:

  1. jajajajajajja yes yes yes you and your favorite band REBELDE...all the time talking about rebelde, including that your future daughter will be named Mia Anaiz at the same of the main vocalist of the group RBD! ajajaj
    this is funny but the name is cool! xD

    :( I was expecting that your favorite band maybe was "Los Charros de Lumaco" but no!, but I'm sure that after this chilean parties, you will be love charros de lumaco!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

    kisses my friend! goodbye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. RBD ! what happened with this band??? I think that their work was only thanks to the TV series, maybe they had not future for that.

    See you Pame!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. JuJu! Really I don't know of this band, but ufffff Charros de Lumaco are the best band in the ranchero style. In Curacavi are very famous,almost all the people enjoy this music.
    Well, I can't say that I' understand this euphoria communal.
    Everywhere, fair shares for all..
    Tiquitiquiti! Lady: Chicha please!


    I see you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. and....I´m reeeebelde! jajaja not is my favorite group, but I like your song ans lyrics.

    but the question is where is "los charros de lumaco"?

    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  6. JAJAJAJJAJA. I thought so
    primiwiss!!

    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar