miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

I would like to visit to...


I would like fly to Paris, the capital city of France I really love the pictures where are the Eiffel Tower totally illuminated at nights in fact Paris is well-known like the city of love and lights. I believe that is very romantic to live there and also the images that travel agencies shows of this place are truly wonderfull . The most important and fascinating is that you live in anywhere of Europe you may to travel from a country to another one without biggest problems in a short time, very different comparated with our conutry becouse if you like travel of Chile to Argentina for example, you must have many time only to cross the border of the Andes range.
I wolud like visit France only for know it during a time. I do not sure to want live there for always because I believe that I would strange very much my country. Because that I prefer visit Paris any day during holidays and maybe to complement my studies of playgroup assistant and elementary pedagogy in some specialty at last of my career. But for work I prefer my country because I think that who are study here at this University is becouse we have a commitment with Chile`s Education. And nonchange my country by no other in the world… I love Chile!!

5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. she's French, jajaja I too know that place

    kiss bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. UIIIIIIII pame... I know that you are in love but Rishard was leave the GYM! I about this, I think that is a good option that you travel to the "LOVECITY" to meet some person that can love you how you want!

    Paris is for you jajajajja


    kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. EUROPE IS A WORDERFULL PLACE IN THE WORLD..GOOD ELECTION....
    YOU AND RICHARD CAN GO AND LIVE THERE

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree with Naty, I think that Chile is very far for to be a developed country

    ResponderEliminar